About Sota Pop


Sota Pop Weddings features the ruminations of Alyson Newquist, owner of Juliane James Place, a new Minnesota wedding venue two hours north of the Cities and an hour south of Duluth. Alyson is getting married at JJP in July 2011.

If you have a Minnesota wedding you would like to see posted here, send pictures! If you are a Minnesota vendor please introduce yourself! I hope this blog will be a place where we can build the Minnesota wedding community and focus on how creative and beautiful of a place we live in.

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Boys Wedding Attire for Themed Weddings

One of my close friends (and bridesmaids!) is currently in labor so I have children on my mind as I dive back head first into blogging after my own wedding plans took over my blogging/general wedding research endeavors.  More on that to follow.  I firmly believe that my friend is going to have a boy so I am focusing on cute things that boys can wear for weddings that are differently-themed and that require something a little different than a traditional suit.

Check out the kid in the top right corner of this wedding (above) posted last week on 100 Layer Cake.  The couple that orchestrated this wedding is one of the most brilliant couples I have seen.  They are my new wedding inspiration.  More on that to follow to.  Well, a little here, just a little: they constructed a story complete with momentos that went out with their invites.  I heart them.  A lot.  Back to tiny outfits. 



These two cute pageboy ensembles (gray, blue) are from childrensalon.com, which may have the cutest kids clothes I've ever seen. How amazing would these be for an early-20th century theme wedding?  Or even if you just have a/the groom/s in three-piece suits and bow ties or a/the bride/s in vintage dresses.  A toddler with these little outfits with a pageboy cap on?  Amazing.  Childrensalon.com also has a Sailor Suit And a Seersucker.


1 comment:

  1. Btw...I was right. She had a boy! His name is Charlie and he is Amazing.

    ReplyDelete